Saturday, November 06, 2004

 

Bridget jones Diary

The day started with a tsunami of emotions. After yesterday’s trainning I was quite tired, but had many things to do. Im trying to get a bit more sleep – more than the usual 3/4 hours per night. I wetn to bed around midnight and woke up at 4a.m., althought I have tried, I just couldn’t fel asleep again, so I just decided to stay in bed thinking. Bad decision. I’m in such a tough phase, wndering about things that just won’t take me anywhere – I couldn’t help myself thinking if it would be right to say that if behind every great man there is a strong woman, behind all great woman, there is a love dellusion. Sounds like women are cursed… no, it sounds like Bridget Jones Diary, but not in a funny way.
This is not a subject for a post about triathlon.
Once my heart rate has been sky high those days, I took for granted and stayed in bed till 8 a.m. I was planning to start trainning early in the mornning but some personal affairs prevented me. I had a school meeting – this kind of stuff can sound boring, but it is great to me a mother – and went straight to the park for an ez run. The run was ez, but once again my heart rate reached 92% easily. I tried to run slow, to cool down, but it didn’t worked. The same happened yesterday. I have been fighting this problem for about 1 month, and it startgin to get worrysome. I quited drinking coffee and Im really trying to get more sleep. The first one was easy, the second one, almost impossible. I kept praying for a bit rain to cool me down, but it didn’t come. After a bored 5 miles, I quited and decided to go to the gin. Actually I was planing to go for a ride, but the rain started – exactly when I fininshed my run, so I headed to a spinning class. Back home, my heart rate stills high, but I have now figured out what’s the problem – Im just to excited and worried with personnal issues. Running ez demands focus, stillness of heart. I found an interesting article about mental focus on sportsm there are a few exercises and I’ll try some – perhaps they will help me. Next week, I’ll have my first session with a personnal trainner, and maybe she (my first time coached by a girl, so…) will have some advice.PS. I’m reading Michael J. Fox’s biography, it’s very funny and interesting. I could barely believe that he hadn’t use a ghostwriter. It worths the time spent reading.




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?