Monday, November 22, 2004

 

Who let the dogs out?

I love running in the streets, no matter how the weather goes I rather run outdoors than face the treadmill and the endless noise of the gin. But this weekend made me have second thoughts about my passion. I have always dealt with all those holes and “obstacles”, I could even pretend that I didn´t notice the “real and immediate” danger of being robbed, kidnapped or event raped – the urban violence is getting harder to ignore day by day. But what about all shose barking dogs? I have a dog myself and I must admit that – for the first time of my life – I didn´t choose it because I liked, but for safey purposes. I don´t believe in guns, but I do believe in barking dogs. Yesterday I was bitten by a dog, per acident, but it ended with an aching knee and some sort of frustration. It should´t but I must confess it was a big hit in my motivation – last week I performed quite well, but things at work still so snnoying that sometimes I just need to fight very hard to find a source of motivation to get through the day and hope for better days to come.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?