Wednesday, December 08, 2004

 

December Blues

I stopped writting for a while, because I didn´t want to sit here feeling sorry for myself. Last week I lost my job, in the middle of a feeling of some sort of gratitude for not needing to go there anymore (I didn´t like my job at all!). But quiting my job doesn´t mean I´ve got more time to train, actually it will probably mean the opposite. I wanna keep my old working routine, and that means wake up early, study and work hard. My plans on getting a coach are now postponned so I gotta do some research and plan my schedule on my own. I guess I´ll learn a lot - actually I have been studying the theme for a long time and I´ve gotten some insights from some friends os mine. I´m gonna miss the opportunity for meeting new people and perhaps make a couple of friends.. but, somehow it can be motivation. Just like Lance´s Armstrong ads for power bar. I read an artcle about the real path to success. I would like to post the link here but it´s missing.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?