Friday, December 10, 2004

 

The Gray Outside

Definitely I´m not the best person to deal with cold weather. Rainy days make me "blues" and today I´m struggling with deceiveness and deception feelings. Not the kind of mental attitude for an athlete. The good side is I´m - once and again - digging into the "positive attitude" matter and making some interesting findings. (I´ll post the results of my research asap). From the other side, I´m not very productive today and once I´ve got to raise enough money to pay the bills this is not a good thing, but I´being a bit "ease" with myself today and tomorrow I´ll be hard on me again. Yesterday I had a good bike trainning and found out that my efforts on the gyn are paying off - I really don´t like all those weight lifts series, but the results are coming faster than I thought so Im quite happy about. On the road to Xmas and New Years marathon I discovered that the best thing to do is "base". During the weekend I´m planning to develop my base trainning schedule for january and focus on some "psicological exercises". For next week I hope to be more productive at work and more focused on setting solid goals for 2005.. and maybe I´ll have some good news.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?