Tuesday, December 14, 2004

 

When tomorrow comes

The sun is shinning outside and I decided to take a new approach on my daily schedule. Actually I decided to have a new approach on my all life. 2004 is coming to its end and I´m still a bit worrysome about the new year to come, but as I always believed its all about making projects, setting goals and do the job. Yesterday I found a poem a friend sent me about one year ago "The road not aken" by Robert Frost, it was quite inspiring. I was thinking about my behaviour, and suddenly I figure out that the road Im traveling by won´t take me to Kona, actually it won´t take me anywhere.
Yeah, it seems this blog should be about personal dramas and not about triathlon, but in the end of it all, we all have to deal with our ghosts and find strenght, specially when your primary goal is to challenge your own body - for me it´s a matter of challenging the spirit.
Yesterday I made an appointment to start working on a book project, will tell you more about it as soon as we launch our activities. Meanwhile, my trainning schedule is back on track. Yesterday I had a nice swim at lunch - that kept me starving the rest of the day. I still suck swimming, but the water was so relaxing, the sun was warm and the pool almost empty... today Im planning to run for about one hour and follow the run with another relaxing swim class. But before of it Im going to the terapeutist - I decided to get some help to get back on track.. let´s see how it works!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?