Monday, January 17, 2005

 

Back on track

Now it is official: my trainning started.Actually, will start tonight. Last week I ran only 2 times and swam the same amount. For this week, my schedule counts on 5 running trainnings (the focus is the marathon) and I´m planning 2 bike rides and 3 swimmings. Guess the first wweek will be perfect to find the balance between my marathon trainning and the others disciplines. I'm very excited.
My only constraint is finding the perfect balance between my friends and my trainning, due to the huge difference between my running mates and myself. Saturday I ran with a friend (I did the same last week) and just had to slowwdown so much that it seems to me that I was walking. That doens't mean that I'm a fast runner, actually I'm just in the middle between fast and slow, so I haven't many options - the good ones would kill me (if the allow me to train together) and the slow ones are killing my running. Gosh! These week I'll try a new formula: run with friends only on saturday (and even so, due to the hloidays coming, maybe I won't have company for this saturday, so it can be a good thing).
Let's see how my plan will develop.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?