Monday, January 24, 2005

 

Becoming a Ronin

The weekend was quite productive. On Friday I took the day off and I guess it was as wise decision - I had a nice night, "oof-thinking" about trainning, sports, whatsoever.
On Saturday I skiped my running plan I just swan and ride, the rest of the day I dedicated to personnal affairs. Kept on reading "Made in Japan" by Akio Morita and enjoying. On Sunday another ride, a bit longer, but not as long as I would like, followed by a weight lift (only upper body). Today I'm really feelling my arms, but it worths the price. My only one concern is about my weight: lost 2kg in a week even eating a lot.... NOw I gotta dedicate more time on studying, you know, in order to suceed y0u must outperform, you must, sometimes, outplay the others, and that is my goal for 2005.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?