Monday, January 31, 2005

 

The IronMarketer

Last week wasn'tquite productive,buttoday I'm feelling great, sometimes a few days off can be a good thing... but sometimes it's just lazyness... well, I won't argue with myself again. Yesterday I dealt with the "running out time" sindrome I've experienced whe I read Jim's Cameron article on Wired.... all those books I haven't read, the people I've never met, the places I've never seen... gosh...it keeps coming all over again! That meant that I've spent the night totally awake, trying to shorten my back log - at least my reading back log. And guess what: I had a good time! Found an interesting article about happines on february's issue of Psychology Today - http://cms.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-20050119-000002.html, another one on Strategy-Business.com (The rise and fall of the CMO) and made some advance on Akio's Morita "Made in Japan".. I did not train as much as I should, but today is another day and despite tonight's appointments I'm planning to go to the gin to a 5km recovery (recovering from what????) run. My next race will be on march,06 so I still have time, but I'm failling with the marathon schedule - what made me wander if I really want to do it!
Let's see...


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?