Thursday, January 20, 2005

 

Running Slow

Third day of trainning. Due to professional commitments I only could start running late and the option left was the treadmill - not the best one for me. Althought I was scheduled to run 13km, I couldnĀ“t stand the boredom for more than 1 hour, so after barely run 10k I was done and found out that I'm loosing speed. Now I gotta reasses my trainning regim and find out why I'm decreasing speed, and how to avoid it. I'll take this and next week's to foollow very closely how I'm developing and set goals after this period - it will require some patience, but... well... this roads leads to kona, and it's quite a long road, doesnt????


PS. read the wired magazine almost cover to cover... waiting for next issue.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?