Monday, February 14, 2005

 

blank...

Sometimes there is no positive thinking or discipline that can take you back on trainning. Friday I took a day off (again) but only because I lost sight of time and couldn't get through the bike class, I thought it could be wise, once I was scheduled to run on saturday morning. Well, as I said: I was. Actually I woke up, but once I had to wit for a friend I just did it.. and that was my sin: he woke up late and when he called me ready to go, it was just to late: my mom's schedule was full for the day and I couldn't go. Well... this is how it works when you have family, friends, job.. a life at all: if you miss you're chedule somethings got to give! And that it was all the weekend: no trainning, no physical activity... at least I could "walk" with my backlog, deal with things that were just there "on the shelf" waiting to be done...
This morning I found n article at the fastcompany.com about saving time... I haven't gone through it, but well... it's on my backlog!
Tonight I won't have plenty of time for trainning, but I'll try an ez run or at least a weight lift session... Wne to work thinking: maybe I should schedule for the IM in 2006, so I won't loose sight of my sports plans, even running through a busy (which I love) schedule.

PS.. very interested about oriental cultura (maybe due the reading of Made in Japan).. have you ever thought about IM Japan??? just follow the link: www.ironmanjapan.com

PS2: it seems to be an interesting book: House of lies - how management consultants steal your watch than tell you the time, by Martin Kihn
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?