Thursday, February 24, 2005

 

Every Beat of my Heart

Went to the cardiologist and took a blood test - I'm just waiting for the results. In about two weeks I'm scheduled to a VO2max test... I'm curious! Yesterday, after a day fighting back some "negative" thoughts I went to see a counsellor again, just to figure out what to do with myself.. I'm still striving with sorrow but in a more positive manner - I just realized that it really hurts to loose someone I love, and that I'm gonna miss him, period... now it's time to move forward, to follow through, so I just examined my schedule, reassessed my goals and got to the conclusion that my Im schedule has 3 days per week available plus 2- days int the weekends (every saturday and two sundays per month)... The serious trainning will start on october. The rest of the time will be dedicated to family, friends and work (specially work!). After making this a point, I went to the gin and had a bike class - the only thing I could do with the time available. Today I won't train - I'm scheduled for a course and still have things to do at home.
Selected 2 books for this coming next month: Babbit and Howard's End.. this plus The seven Habits of really effective People and Direct Marketing by Bob Stone are supposed to get me really busy for the next 31 days of march... and - hope so - shut up the voices inside my head!
(next post will be only about sports - I promise! - but sometimes people just need to realize that being an IM is about dealing with trainning, personal dellusion, family, friends, study, books, magazines.. blablabla).

PS... just follow this link -http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1759,1754197,00.asp

I've been reading so many things about ms (have you ever heard about mini microsoft???) that I'm starting to think about working there... who knows!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?