Thursday, February 10, 2005

 

Fever

For the first time in almost 5 years I was feverish... I couldnĀ“t believe - I mean, I should be more healthy now, I'm not trainning that hard (actually the last few days was only about ez bike and ez run), I'm eating well... My ears are aching (what made me suspect that the swimmming pool isn't "that clean" as it should)...
After the stress of last week's "ain't got time for more assignements" I wasn't so productive as I should and that made me quite frustrated... I'm down on my list and yesterday I quited my trainning, went home, took an aspirin (also the first in several years) and just went to bed... Today I have class and althought I'm not feelling in my best shape I'm palnning to go to the gin for a weight lift session (at least).. I would like to swim, but I'm not sure it will work - my ears are still aching.
All that made me wonder: does anxiety has something to do about it?

In the news: The fall of the "big woman"

http://online.wsj.com/article_email/0,,SB110795431536149934-INjfYNplal4npunbXSGa66Fm4,00.html

now the big bet: who will be HP's next CEO?????

And for those whom believe that being healthy is a matter of what you eat, there is:

http://outside.away.com/outside/features/200501/guide-to-food_1.html






Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?