Wednesday, February 23, 2005

 

The Voice in my Head

Yesterday was a pretty tough day.. gosh.. so much in my mind... event so, I'm still moving with my schedule - but for now I must take a step forward with my work! I was so anxious that I even got to an astrolgy's website - which surprisingly where right about the moment I'm living (jeez!). If u would like so, just check it out: www.astrologyzone.com.
At night I went to swim but I couldn't deal with the noise made by the voices "screaming" inside my head... after 1000m I quited and decided to take another shot today - I just went to see a counsellor and that worked for me. At home the "message from above" - have you ever heard that God works in mysterious ways"? well, I truly believe it! But you must keep your mind open and stay wide awake... Probably it will sound silly, but I don't mind: getting home I just turned the Tv on and got through onte of these TV series "Medical Investigation"... to redux: a football player just lost his moving ability due to a virus - he got it from milk... the paradox: to eat healthy doesn't mean your eating healthy stuff, but this is not my point - and had to find a new path... the biggest question: how to do it????? The answer: being a warrior... I think this sounds perfect for me: being a warrior... time heals everything (and as the japanese says: everything chances in 70 days, so... let's take a deep breath, focus on what can be done, and let the life flow).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?