Tuesday, February 01, 2005

 

Working around the clock

Working 12+hrs a day made me wonder if I should buy an indoor bike trainner... I never really wanted one, I ratter go to the gin and have a bike class, but it ain't working for me anymore: classes are full and time is short... Yesterday I had exactly one hour to train and that made me drive to the gin (you must be asking why I just didn't pick up my sneakers and ran along the streets, but I have one word for you: shower!) in order to try a bike class... It was completely, totally full, so the only thing I could do was a half an hour run in the treadmill... maybe it was beter - I hadn't sleept for a single moment on sunday so...
Today, the rain is falling outside what made me reassess my plans and I will try another bike class then follow it with a swim (not more than 2000 meters)...
Yestarday night I read a chapter from the book Hardball, I didn't get why the rants against it... maybe I'm just too agressive, or maybe the book gets worse along the chapters...
gosh, my backlog is still so big!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?