Monday, April 04, 2005

 

April's fool

It's been a while since my last post.. even so I haven't much to tell... It was a tough month, psycologycally speaking. I know that the best way to cope with stress is just wearing your sneakers and go out for a long or short run, but I just couldn't - I was dealing with so much pain and sorrow I could barely stand myself... those days are gone.. actually aren't but life goes on! Last week I decided to take a shot - you know, just try to handle things even those that seems to be unbearable.. I will tell you as the month progress how I suceed. I'm about to hire a personal coach, had ride my bike two days this weekend and tryied a short run - I quited the plan to run the half marathon (I just lost time and missed the enrollment)... I'm not full of plans, but taking it easy, being careful with my moods and not putting too much expectation on myself... I'm feeling that I'm about to face a huge break up that will hurt me deep inside so I must be ready - after this I'll follow through.
Sorry for the blues, next time I'll have better things to tell!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?