Thursday, April 28, 2005

 

Issues

I'm back on track.. last week was very productive, but I ended too tired... that affect my humour and my personal life - leading to breakup with someone I really love. I must recognize that I'm very tense...
Saturday I had my long run - 1:30 - about 18 km, and I did it quite fine, but not as good as I expected, after it I went swimming - 2300 in about 1 hour (gosh!).
On sunday I was off
On monday I was out of control... and shit happened
On tuesday I was "empty"... I was so sad that I couldn't even stand.. despite of the sorrow I went to the gin and had a bike class
Yesterday I just tried to manage stress, started seeing a terapheutist and went running..
I'm facing ups and downs along the day, but I'll be alright...

Heard about an interesting book: "Become who you were born to be" from Brian Souza and I'm seriously considering buying "Winning" by Jack Welch...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?