Wednesday, April 06, 2005

 

Living with the flow

Even without planning I'm back on trainning.. ok, I can call it trainning but I'm fisically active again - mostly due to a few bike classes done on a dailly basis... I'm living with the flow - I know it will be just for a while, but for now I just can't deal with assignents and schedules outside work and I just don't want to. Maybe it will take a week, a month or even a year, but I'll get back on track... for now I just need to take off the weight on my shoulders and manage to feel better with my inner self... try to recover my selfesteem and be stronger... After this time I'll figure out the kind of person I really want to be and with some patience and lots of perseverance I'll follow through... just as said on a song from George Harrison: it takes time but loves comes to everyone - and I do believe that inner peace follows the same rule...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?