Monday, April 11, 2005

 

The Lottery

A friend of mine registered for IM Hawai 2005 Lottery and I got myself wondering if I would do the same... sincerelly I rather qualify but Kona is Kona and would always be a dream come true! I'm facing a really tough time at work and it's been hard to deal with anxiety... this saturday I had a valuable lesson just form my "wise" small boy: after seen me almost loosing my mind he just said: mom, don't worry about your job that much, your last job as crappy and you got something better, if this doesn't work out, you'll get another one and it will be better again because God is always watching...
I don't konw how my little boy is growing so wise, but he is and I'm very proud of him - he gives me strenght and happiness, and I'm very glad and thankfull for being his mother.
Saturday I went back to the pool, this week wasn't that bad: I ran once, had bike classes twice and wan once... not exactly a trainning regimen - not the kind I'm used to - but I'm folllowing through!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?