Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Moving Forward

it's been hard to deal with my own emotions.. doubts, fears... I'm just trying to mend my broken heart, but I'm not doing quite a good job... but I still have time.. at work things seems to be ok, but not in the best way they could be... I'm trying to cope with it - all the anxiety and those thoughts speaking loud inside my head!
Yesterday I receieved my first schedule, I must confess that I didn't understand much of it... but... My running trainning was supposed to be like that
- 10min ez - 10km/h
- 25min moderate - 12 km/h
- 10 min ez - 10 km/h
inclination rate - 1%
Well...
What I did:
- 10 min not that ez - first 5min 8km/h than 10km/h
- 25 min from 11km/h to 12,8km/h - my heart rate went to the skies@
- 10 min not that ez - 11km/h
it was about 8, 1km total...
I have no idea if this is good or not.. but I'm moving on...
The only thing I'm asking God to is "let there be the light"!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?