Tuesday, May 24, 2005

 

About Bill

Triathletes don't only think about pace, trainning, nutrition and sports performance... there is a life beyound sports... So this post is about... WORK... actually about work load... I'm in love with Microsoft.. actually I'm not in love, but I quite admire the company - and it has been like this for a while... I started reading things here and there and now I'm just an avid consumer of every single post about the company? Why? Can't tell... Maybe due to the personality of it's creator (the word creator is awful, don't?)... and this leads to the speech I read yesterday.. you can download it from the company's website: www.microsoft.com/billgates
It's very interesting (take the one from the CEO summit 2005) and it has lots of perspectives about the future and how to deal with information, and so on...
If I wasn't scheduled for the CFA I would try a BA in eletronics or so...


What about triathlon?
Well yesterday I was scheduled to a swim trainning but when I got to the gin the class was over, so all I could do was riding... the stationary bike (argh!)... 1 hour, 34,5 km... not that bad... today I need to swim and run... the weather is terrible out side - cold and rain... but you konw what? that's what's all about!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?