Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

The Left Side

Well, I guess facing the recovering time... the period after a big stress, a big loss when you just realize that you must move on, move forward - that's what I'm doing. I'm still facing a lack of concentration at work and some sorrow - the morning is the toughest time of the day, but once the lights goes on and the sun starts to shine things get better. I've been thinking a lot about myself - who I'm, who I wanna be, things I want to accomplish. Sometimes it's unconfortable, but I believe this is very positive. I realized that I just don't follow through - and that's a big problem (but I can change). So I'm setting new goals and trying to master my defficiences. The point: being better than I was yesterday! So I deciced to 2 things for now:
- improve my swimming (duh!)... but that's not all, I decided to face all those things I just didn't want to do: breast stroke, back stroke and the most important: breath on both sides (this means a huge effort once I just feel totally dizzy when I try breathing on the left side). Yesterday was my first shot: you can't imagine how many water I swallowed... gosh.. after on hour I was so sick that i could even drink anything with the tuna sandwich i took for dinner.
After trainning I went to a "motivational" speech and it was great.. it was about "letting go".. I just couldn't believe... it was very positive for me!

- the second decision: take the cfa... well, I decided to put some measures on my "performance" and decided to start studying again and take the test.. if you wanna take a look, just reach it on
www.cfainstitute.org


That's all...

PS. considering reading the "8th Habbit".. tell you later!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?