Monday, May 23, 2005

 

Running

Sunday I was back on track, running a 10k race... it wasn't actually a race once I just followed a friend of mine which couldn't stand a hard rithym. But that dind't bother me.
The end of the week was quite productive: on thursday I had a bike class - I had a dinner with friends later on. On friday I had a bike class and swan (a hard trainning, only drills) on saturday bike class and swimming again.
On sunday I thought I was done, the weather was cold and rainny and I just didn't want to get out of bed, but I did... i worthed every second. I was running confortable, and that made me feel fine... but, once I was too slow, when I met my coach he just complained about my pace.. no bother again, I just followed the schedule and ended the race.. next on I'm planning to run hard and then I'll see if my speed is improving or not.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?