Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 

The Secret od Shambala

As I've mentioned before, I'm reading "The Secret of Shambala" which i found to be an interesting book, and I'm trying to figure out how to use the lessons given by the author. This days I'm coping with lots of stress and I'm really getting to the the edge - and since last week when I lost the one I love the most it's been quite hard to move forward. Today the day the day begun in a strange "mood" - do you know those little things that happen and seems to tell you that you're not "vibrating" in the right way?
Well, lets start: yesterday I went to the dentist and althought I expected to deal with a great pain during the night I just slept as a baby - very thankfull for that. I went to work after leaving my son at school and spent a few minutes with my mother... in the car I just started crying - you know, when I'm all alone, the pain seems to "raise", but as soon as I approached my job the crying was over (I made a deal with myself: as soon as I get to the office the focus should change and I must live in another mood). Well, but before I needed to go the pharmacy and buy some medicine the dentist asked me to take... it was very expensive, but allright, it was necessary, then I forgot my copybook on the cashier. I walked to the office and tryied to pay a bill, but it didn't worked, after it i remembered to get the copybook and walked back to the pharmacy (thinking that way, maybe it was a blessedness, once I remembered to get my things back... well), but I still have to pay the bill. At work things seems to be quite tense and I'm wondering if I'm just using the "law of attraction" in a negative way. Gotta work on it.Yesterday I met the guy I'm trying to get in interested at, but I just don't know, now it seems that he lost interest... who could tell....
and I skipped trainning - but it was for a good cause... at least I think so.. but once today I've got a busy schedule, this will be a "pour trainning week".. I'll compensate next one...

gotta go know and just focus on staying positive!

very positive!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?