Wednesday, May 25, 2005

 

Singing in the rain

ok ok ok, I wasn't exactly singging, but the rain was pouring.
Yesterday I was scheduled to run with a friend.. the day started cold and reinny but when the evenning aproached the weather turned to be even bad and we almost gave up... almost. Despite of the heavy rain and traffic stuck we reached to the park and wait for our personal coach. The rain gave a break so we could enjoy a "wet" 10km in 56 min (it was supposed to be ez, and that it was). It was nice to met him and even nicer to run outdoors despite of the bad weather. I felt good and light... we talked a lot and that reminded me how I like to run with people... I'm very glad for having joined a group and hope to met interesting people to share my trainning with.
After running I reached to the gin for a swimming class - it took me much longer than I planned to get there so all I could do was an 1350 ez in about 30 minutes.
At home a light dinner - just willing the coach wouldn't notice my "nutrition plan" - and a good night sleep.
A good plan: that's all what it takes for you to get back on track, deal with stress and find a way again!
Today I have another running trainning and if everything works out I will swim - the weather is still very bad, but my mood is improving fast!


BTW - this weekend IM Brazil is scheduled, I won't be there this time but if you can, just check out: beautiful place, beautiful people...

www.ironmanbrazil.com
if you can read portuguese just reach this website, usually they are scheduled for a live transmition
www.ativo.com


see ya!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?