Monday, May 09, 2005

 

Six Degrees of Separation

Well, last week was a big shame... I was so tired and working so hard that I couldn't follow my trainning schedule. On friday, after skipping 4 trainning days (actually I went to the gin on monday and wednesday but all I could do was weight lifting), I called my trainner and he told me to forget the schedule and start over on monday (today!)... so saturday I swan - but it was awful, I was really tired, my shoulders were aching and I just couldn't concentrate on what I was doing).. after such sacrifice I just decided to take the weekend off and rest - I used the time for reading and resting. On sunday I decided to paint my bedroom and take care of my plants - I'm really decided to change things at home and make it a better place for living.

oh.. the title? today I found another coincidence about "him"... it seems that everywhere that I go I'll find someone he knows... (btw. I can't help myself missing him!).
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?