Friday, May 20, 2005

 

Things we gotta do

I'm coping with lotsa stress now... things that I gotta do and just don't feel I can.
Running helps a lot... really.. wednesday was the first day I really felt ok. I was almost happy... the night was beautiful, the weather was nice and I was free... of course I expected a better performance in my trainning, but, gosh, I gotta control my high expectations with myself.
The schedule consisted on -
12 min warm up
15X100ezX100hr
3X1000hr
15min cool down

I met a friend from the gin I haven't seen for a while - a 5 times IM finisher from the old times. While we were running he was talking about his experience, the kind of people that used to race, the demands of trainning, the IM life style... it was so nice...

yesterday I just took a bike classe before going out for dinner... once i'm still coping with lots of pain and sorrow, I didn't enjoy it completely, but it was nice though. This morning I just couldn't stand and called him... I miss him so much... it's still hard to deal with these feelings, but I'm moving on. Today I made an appointment to go to the psichiatrist and I believe this will help a lot.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?