Monday, June 20, 2005

 

Gastroentherytes

Today I'm feeling sick and I cannot explain. After the good workout on tuesday the rest of the week turned to be a disaster. On wednesday I was scheduled for a quality workout but I was suffering with pain and diarrea - in order not to worsen it, my coach just sent me to rest. I went to the doctor and have a buch of laboratory tests to do.. awful! On thursday I left work just too late and was just too tired so I couldn't even stand the idea of trainning. I was done. On Friday I felt the same - and my stomach didn't let me forget it's existance! On saturday I swam - actually I struggled against the water. After it I had some weight lifts and a bike ride. On sunday I went running but for the first time I couldn't stand the all trainning so I hed to gave up - that made me feel very bad! After it I had a barbecue but I couldn't eat... In the evenning I went to the church I sztarted to feel good again, but it didn't last. Later on I was again sad, sick and tired - what's the matter with me??????? I managed to watch some tv but it wasn't intersting so I went reading, but I couldn't concentrate at all.... so I tried to get some sleep and.. ouch! I spent the night "rolling" in bed... and today I'm struggling with some sort of "sorrow" that I can't explain. This road to Kona has been tough!
But me mood will improve along the day - yes it will, i just don't wanna surrender to sadness. I'm worryied, about work about one thing i shouldn't have done.

Well, but it's a new week, a new day and I must focus on light and happiness... pls God just give me strenght and guidance!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?