Wednesday, June 15, 2005

 

Lowing the heart rates

Well.. what can I say: finally! yesterday after a long period of hard work and absence of trainning I was back on track for an ez 1 hour run... and that was what it was: easy. But with a good and steady pace - 1 reached 23 minutes for a 5k lap (which is quite good for me). But the best new was my heart rates: it ranged from 119 to 150 (in the hardest part of the run) and had a pick of 164 in a long "climb". But most of all it ranged from 128 to 132, at the end the medium was 135 and that made me very glad.
What happened? I can't tell, but my bet is: the combination of good weather (cold but not too much), resting, concentration and good mood. That made me believe I made the right choice not running on monday (I was just too angry and decided to go home and get some sleep).
Today I have tempo run, let's see how it goes. On thursday I'm schedule for a small surgery and probably I will need a rest of about 3 days - wooooooo!

a last comment: I'm starting a count down for "le tour the France"!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?