Wednesday, June 01, 2005

 

still standing

this was a tough time... I was feeling fine, better than I was for a long time, but suddenly things seemed to fall apart: I had lotsa family troubles and almost believed that I wouldn't be able to cope with stress... Despite of the pressure of circunstances my trainning went on... Friday I met a friend at gym who asked me if I would like to try IM Brasil on the following year. Sounds a good idea, but I'm still not sure for now... it's something to think about and once I'm on a regular trainning I guess I will have enough time to think and plan it - and maybe it was just a matter of excitment once the race was scheduled for the next weekend and you know, triathletes are just like this: fuelled by challenge - but not them all has the necessary discipline to undertake it.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?