Monday, June 06, 2005

 

Yoga

Friday I took an yoga class... I was planning it for a long time, but never did - actually I had a few yoga classes in 2003 and must confess it was very good. Wednesday I had a hard running trainnig and I bonked... feeling a bit sad I went home for resting and not for the gym how I use to. On Thursday I went to the dentist and afetr it met a friend at home - I lent him my tribike. It took a while and I missed the swim class... and if I have already missed the swimming I just decided not to go to the gym again - I was mentally exhausted. I went to the church and sleeping was all I could do after it. On Friday Yoga... I was supposed to swim but it didn't worked.. on saturday I had to swim and run but once again I couldn't (this time because I had to stay with my son - and this is more important than sports) on sunday I was scheduled with my mother for a running but I was too busy taking cara of things at home... Well, today is another day... I'm still feeling a bit of pain - result of all the stretching at yoga - but I'm scheduled for a run (I think it will be nice, speacially because I'm a bit sad - feeling the "heart ache" nobody deserves to hear from again.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?