Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

The Montblanc

Last week I was talking to friend whom happens to be a seasoned alpinist and got to found out that he was planning to climb the Montblanc... First trouble: I just couldn't figured out where the Montblanc is... (shame on me!). Second trouble: when I discoverd what the "expedition" was all about I was hooked! Such amazing view, such amazing plan... I'm even considering try it for myself - of course, taking small steps first, but whats the matter in day day dreaming?
Just check the view:


http://www.ski-montblanc.com/MontBlancClimbing.htm

Meanwhile my plans on reaching Kona are developing quite well... yesterday I felt my shoulder and had to given up the trainning (yesterday anything worked out: the bike I was using was broken and I couldn't stand the swimming, but). Today due to professional appointments I won't run, but there's no bother - I love my job.
The mileage is getting longer and I'm feeling comfortable, so I'm happy.

Next time, I'll comment on Lance's winning at TDF.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?