Wednesday, August 10, 2005

 

1/2 IM

Now it's officiail, I'm scheduled for a /2 Im in late november. I'm not exactly excited about it, since I have planned not to race this yr, but my coach insisted and convinced me - so I'll take a shot. Of course I'm not confortable due to my lake of trainning. I'm fully aware that I'm not ready for the race - and probably won't be. I still have 2 weeks of ez trainning 'til the hard work begins. And it will be touch. Even when you are not willing to set "tempos", you must be commited and respect the distance. I believe that's kinda mistake most people do: do not respect the distance.. I hear people saying "it's not a marathon, it's a half one", "it's not the IM it's just..." huge mistake... A shorter race can be even harder...
As I said, I'm not willing to set tempos, and I'll take it as a trainning session, but I'll do my best...

Befora I go: has anyone seen Fiorina's speech?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?