Wednesday, August 31, 2005

 
I've been suffering with the blog sw... the last 2 posts I tried just didn't worked out, even so I'm not quitting.
My trainnings aren't developing quite well lately and that made me upset, after a flue - which I'm still dealing with - my coach started to worry too... The good side of getting "sick" is that you need to rest and sometimes resting means doing all those things you left behind in order to fulfill a busy schedule... I studied, read (good developments on Perfect Mile) and watched tv... and altought I don't really like tv I had a good time with a new tv show: Grey's anatomy... I think I'm hooked... the prime carachter of the show - named Meredith has an interesting approach about life in general and there was a saying that I liked the most so I'll post bellow (good for all of us thinking about the goals we just left "aside" waiting for the right time to come) -
but first - have you ever heard that B. Franklin discoverd eletricity???????????
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?