Monday, September 19, 2005

 

22.500

1:56 for 22.500, the worst time ever and guess what: that gave me an extra motivation for continuing trainning - it must be called "anger management" :-)
the run was nice, the weather was cold and we had a large group - almost 1400 runners from my company.. every single km I felt tired there was somenone yelling "go, go" and this was exactly what I needed :-)

I went like this: my partner ran the first leg (it was a marathon distance to be splited in groups of 8, 4 or 2 athletes - I took the last one), the 19.600, and at 9:30, it was my turn... I started slow, trying to find a confortable pace on which I could stand till the race was finished... I found that 5'5 per km was confortable enough and went on... we had to take 4 laps and I was quite well till the last one when I started to feel dizzy, but I went on... at the beggining of my trainning shedule I planned to take it on less then 1:50, but when I started to loose so much weight and to feel dizzy on my all trainning, I planned a 2hrs run, so to finish it bellow this mark was still a plus .. now I just need to find another half marathon till the end of the yr to break the 1:50...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?