Tuesday, September 27, 2005

 

Hit and run

This weekend I ran only on sunday... saturday was all about the bike and a twist of swimming. On sunday I ran for an ez 1 hr followed by a 1:45 hr bike... cool... yesterday I ran under a cold and wet weather... and got hit by a car... I was running down the streets when a car hit me on the sidewalk.. I couldn't believe.. but I was lucky - I was running slow and so was the car driver..

Well, today will be the bike and the swim (under the same cold and wet weather)...

I'm taking it all ez, just finding time to read and relax in order to figure out the best trainning strategy for the next season... I read an article by the master Mak Allen about aerobic trainning, I'm trying to follow his advice and don't allow my heart rate skip from 153 (max). Hope it will work soon cause it really bothers me to run that slow.. yesterday I'm planning a run around my neighborhood with lots of ups and downs... it will be tougher to set a pace on which I can maintain my rate fully aerobic.... let's see..

good new book about IBM (actually an old one, I'm starting right not - borrowed from the company's library - Who says elephant can't dance?

talk about it soon...

btw - a new (old) song - Black ballon by Goo goo dolls... running under the rain got easier...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?