Monday, September 12, 2005

 

Running weekend

This weekend was all about running.. on saturday I took an ez 15k under the sun... on sunday it was an 8k and the same sun... The tempo weren't quite good, but I think I'm finding a confostrable pace for the half marathon schedueled for next sunday... I'm still a bit worried about the lack of trainning and the constant feeling of tireness, so this week I'll take 3 more runs (short, about 1 hr each) and will focus on my nutrition and stretching.. I'm planning a swim late this night (I gotta run a nd first must go to the dentist...) just to relax.. I'm still very very anxious and just fon't know what else I sould do in order to cope with this so-called stress.. hints?

The rest of the weekend I spent with my son and took some reading: started Howard's End... seems interesting (it seems a sin to talk like this about a classic, doesn't???)

an interesting link to follow: www.personalmba.com
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?