Tuesday, September 13, 2005

 

When fear becomes your best friend...

The weather is cold outside. After a sunny weekend, monday started in a "grey mood" and the cold was followed by a tiny rain. Scared to the bones due to my lack of trainning I decided to focus on nutrition this week and to have 3 more runs sounds simple but it wasn't easy, at least not yesterday - a busy day almost left me with no time for lunch (which I took in 15 minutes) , then I went to the dentist and when I was on my way to the gym the traffic stuck :-S and almost made me given up trainning, but, guess what: the fear spoke.. and really loud.. I decided to stick to the plan and drive to the gym.. the rain started to fall pour but I didn't quit: got on my shoes and went outside for an ez 1 hour run... a hot bath and a coffee late the feelling was good and no sign of a cold... back home, bed and another chapter of "Howard's End" (I quited the dinner party I was scheduled) when I turned off the lights (almost midnight) a thought came into my mind: when you´ve got the discipline to switch it into power, fear can become your best friend.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?