Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Working Around the Clock

TGF.. this was a really busy week... arriving at the office early and leaving late... and tht's the way I like it! Of course my trainning suffered but as I said: it was a busy week and this doesn't mean that it will be always lçike this. After the "rainning run" I missed tuesday's, wednesday's and thursday's workouts and even having spent the night working in the office I'm scheduled for a short run tonight... 30 minutes only to freshen up my tired legs.
Next week I'm scheduled to take a few tests just to check out my overall health - as I mentioned my heart rate always gets to high and i've been suffering a bit on my trainning, so it seems wise to have a checking. I think, I'll back on serious trainning in late october and this time I have to make it real (or I will need to give up my 2006 IM season planning). I'm still not sure about the "pre-race" season, but i think I'm still right in time to evaluate my next steps...

just chek this week issue of business week n order to figure out what happens when creative people don't find ground to nourish their potential....
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?