Wednesday, October 05, 2005

 

Rolling Hills

Yesterday I had one of my favorite workouts, I use to call it "ROlling Hills", it's quite simple, and not anyhow an innovation, but I like to think that it's custom made :-)
I started with an ez 2k run, nover allowing my heart rate to exceed 160 bpm, it was touch, since I have just "taught " by body to train with high rates... then came the hills, again not to be performande above muy "aerobic" rate - which I stated to be 160... well, i wasn't successful and that showed me my lack of trainning and my "anaerobic" profile... it's time to change it, I thoink that changing one's body pattern is hard, but I'm quite sure I that I can... follow me...

at the end it was 15k and almost 1:20.... I call it a good start.

Note - no progress on my readings, but another decision: include in my trainning schedule, mental focus exercises....
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?