Tuesday, October 11, 2005

 

"Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, it can achieve"

Well, after the "rolling hills" I almost lost sight of my trainning – I’m planning a re-assessment of my approch to sports (and life in general) this weekend. It was a tough week, and I was really stressed – too worried with work, future, personal growth and those kind os issues that comes to mind, make a mess and... well, just mess everything up!
On the weekend I got back to pool – it was time to stop quiting the promises I made to myself (Rajesh Setty has a post about it in his series "Distinguish yourself" that is very interesting) and it was anice workout followed by a ride (about 1 hr). On Sunday I just ran outdoors, about 1:15 trying to keep my heart rate bellow 160. I think that this kind of workout will be very good in the near future, but for now it taking all my patience and mental strenght to do it!
Talking about mental strenght I just found a website about swimming psychology – I hope it will be very useful. For now I just tried the free membership in order to evaluate the content. I got 5 more free tips and after it I will decide if I’ll upgrade for a premium membership.
Follows the link for it http://www.swimpsychology.com
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?