Thursday, November 03, 2005

 

Patagonia

Yesterday was a holyday so I had plenty of time for trainning... but I didn't. In the morning I must confess that I was a bit lazy, but as the day went on I just wanted to take care of my reading backlog (almost finishing The 8th Habit) and hang on with Frederico. Guess it was a wise decision since we had a great time together... Met a couple of friends and talked about life in general.. sometimes you don't need more trainning, you need just life enjoyment. Late in the afternoon I went running - u know I'm enlisted for a few races 'til the end of the yr so I must keep track of my workouts... Just a short 1hr run, about 12k... Next week my trainning schedule starts to improve and I have some hard workouts... even so, I'm planning to stay a little bit less time at the gin and get home early.. I have many other things that I want to do... So many things! Including the XTerra, so I'm looking for a mountain bike... I'm really looking for a bit more time on the "woods"... guess this wish is related to my recent reading about Patagonia's founder book, which have a very "impressive" name: Let Mu People Go Surfing... seems a good reading... My books wish list are getting longer and longer...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?