Wednesday, November 09, 2005

 

Sad but true

This is the first official week of my new IM schedule... now I'm already 7 months to go - it seems a lot of time, but believe it or not I'm late.
Monday was off, so I decided to take some weight liftings, as you should know I lack force on my upper body and this means poor swimming. I'm suffering a lot and got worried finding out that I'm losing range of mottion.. I'm even trying some stretching classes.. in a few days I can tell if this is working.
Yesterday was tough and I had what I call a winning of mind over body.. and my mind was playing tricks with me... I was really sad due a personal loss and could barely swim... after swimming I was sheduled for 90 minutes bike... I decided to do it in a bike class (it was late, cold and dark to go outdoors) and after 50 minutes, between one class and another I left my bike to fill by bottle of water and when I was back my polar watch was gone... it was so annoying and deceiptful... I mean, it took less than 5 minutes, I wasn't 10m away and I believed that I was among "equals" and someone just took my watch.. I wanted to call the police, but the gin administrator didn't let me... I calmed down (I didn't loose my mind, but it was the wrong day for it) and realized that there was nothing I could do... but when the manager said that I would violate other people's right by calling the police, I just asked her back: what about my rights, the right of keeping something that belongs to me and that I didn't forget, but just let for a couple of minutes while drinking water... there was no answer...

Sad but true..


PS. making good advancements on Winning.. and could barely sleep this night...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?