Tuesday, November 01, 2005

 

Still standing

So, october is off... and what a month... Now with november around the corner I still have one more week of "adaption trainning" and then I'll start to increase my volume in order to get ready for the high intensity trinning schedules for start on january. It feels good to work on strategy and planning of my trainning regim, althought I'm not as focused as I would like - do you know that quote saying "when u seems to get all the answers, than life changes all the questions" I'm in the middle of it... on these times the best you can do is keep your schedule and try to fit into the new scheme... well, for a while.. I love the quote by Bernard Shaw

"Reasonable people adapt themselves to the world. Unreasonable people attempt to adapt the world to themselves. All progress, therefore, depends on unreasonable people."

so...

making good progresses with 8th Habit and pissed of with Amazon.com for not delivering (AGAIN!) my book - this time I bought a Mark Allen's...

on my list, still Dan Pink... and The Five Peope You Meet in Heaven

Today I enroled for a free account on market watch.. it seems to be a great initiative.. love those tech companies (talking about it, just reach this week issue of Business Week, worth taking a look).

For tomorrow I'm scheduled for my first long run of the season... tell you more!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?