Wednesday, November 16, 2005

 

Yoga

Back to yoga classes, at least planning to... My swimming teacher advised me to get back to yoga, meditation and mind "building" . I'm still having trouble with swimming practice, and this lead to frustration... it doesn't matter if I'm one of the best female runners at the gin, if my bike is strong and that I can stand the long rides even without trainning, my poor swimming alwways let me down and compromises my all trainning schedule and my plans. I tought I was stronger, but I must admit that I have a problem and follow a plan to overcome it.
Meanwhile I'm trying new sports, besides the X Terra (that's on my 2006 plans) I'm willing to try windsurfing and I'm scheduled for my first real class on sunday after a 10k run I've enlisted early this yr...

My search for the perfect bike is still on slow mode, I'm really worried with work issues and haven't got much time for it (actually as I use to say: lack of time is the excuse of the loosers, so I must say that I didn't find my perfect bike yet because I didn't focused on it). Advices welcome!


PS. this weekend I read "The 5 persons you meet in heaven", but I didn't like it very much.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?