Thursday, December 15, 2005

 

Execution

I've been reading lots of business bokks lately.. Now I'm on my way through "Execution: the discipline of getting things done" by Larry Bossidy and Ram Charam and besides of the thinking about management abilities and so on the book gave me a bit of advice on my trainning and it made me wonder about my goals, but most of all about the path to accomplish all of them.
Have you broke your major goals into smaller steps? It's good... I'm feeling more focused and my schedule seems to be better suited to my daily life - not anymore that kind of planning "wanna do and have it all" that I'm used to...
It worths the review...

Maybe I should have call this post "trainning by business" :-)

see you in the races (my last race will be on decebemer, 31st and this saturday i'm already schedueled for a short 6k race)...
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?