Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

A Complaint Free World

As I told, I'm working as a self employeed at a small business owned by a couple of friends. The good side is that you can learn a lot about letting things go when you just need focus on getting things done.
The chat chatting at the coffee corner just doesn't exist and so does the "my boss is a jerk" motto. It's a good enviroment... lots of problems, but lots of "good will" too... But the fact is I wasn't noticing that.. til yesterday noon when I heard about the a complaint free world campaign. I got hooked up. Can ou imagine just spend one single day without any complaints... Well, the challenge is a bit higher: 21 days (the estimated time to form a new habit) with complainning... a huge challenge... we are humans after all, and being so we get use to... COMPLAINNING...
well, let's get to the point: to be in a complaint-free enviroment is a bliss... and I would like to take this concept to my next job... and in finding out how blissfull is not to hear anyone complainning I decided to get a few bracelets and start the challenge (I haven't got the bracelets yet, even so, I will start today with "practicing")...

And if you got the idea right, go to www.acomplaintfreeworld.org and get your bracelets...
I'll tell you (honestly) if I fill my 21 days..

see ya
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?