Saturday, April 28, 2007

 

Reality Bites

Yesterday was a troublesome day, many things to do and a lot of anxiety. The morning started with the rain pouring outside. Strong rain means heavy traffic and this means taking longer to get to any place you want to reach... I got anxious... and while worrying about having everything done I just remembered that when you want something to be done, you must face challenges right in the face and follow through... and this led me to triathlon trainning - I was complainning about my weight (no, I'm not heavy weight, I'm just too tin that if I loose a songle pound it can make a big "harm" over my health), and about being disorganized... Well... I just realized that if I wanna reach Kona I must stop looking at the missing points of my schedule and remember my so-called motto "there is the ideal world and the real world, you must work to reach the ideal and deal with what's real"... and that made me finish the day with my to do list done and a new schedule...
tomorrow, updates on my trainning (just fyi: the first trainning day started with cold and rain... and I took it as a message: if you want it, you must take it as it comes...)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?